Service Focus: Mold Abatement
We have extensive resources and partnerships in the area of mold abatement:
- Pro-Lab is the lab we use for mold testing
- Abatement Technologies is the company we use for mold abatement air scrubbers.
- Aramsco is the company we use for mold abatement supplies and equipment.
- ShockWave from Fiberlock Technologies is a state-of-the-art chemical line that we use in mold abatement. It is EPA-registered for use on porous and non-porous surfaces in schools, hotels, hospitals, homes, commercial, and industrial facilities.
Home inspectors should present the customer with a clearly written or typed or printed home inspection report, which must conform to the accepted standards of practice for the state the inspection is performed in or the standards of practice of the association that the home inspector belongs to.
Professional and competent home inspectors are fully trained in the proper operation of all common home systems. These systems generally include:
- Structural Components: Foundations, floors and walls.
- Exterior Components: Siding paint, windows, decks, garage doors, etc.
- Roofing: Coverings, flashings, chimneys, etc.
- Plumbing: Piping, fixtures, faucets, water heating and fuel storage systems, etc.
- Electrical: Wiring, main service panels, conductors, switches, receptacles, etc.
- Heating: Equipment, safety controls, distribution systems, chimneys, etc.
- Air Conditioning and Heat Pumps: Cooling and air-handling equipment controls and ducting, etc.
- Interior: Partitions, ceilings, floors, railings, doors and windows, etc.
- Insulation and Ventilation: Attics, walls, floors, foundations, kitchen and bathrooms, etc.
Additional fees can apply to inspect these systems:
- Septic System Testing
- Swimming Pool/Spa
- Water Quality Testing
- Well Testing
Special Inspection Services
Additional fees usually apply for these inspection services:
- Air Sampling
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) Testing
- EIFS/Synthetic Stucco
- Moisture Mapping
- Mold Sampling/Survey
- Septic System Testing
- Thermal Imaging
Other Types of Inspections
There are many other types of property inspections offered by home inspectors, depending on your needs:
- Pre-Listing Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- New Construction Inspections
- HUD/FHA Inspections
- Multiunit Inspections
- Annual Maintenance Checkup